Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Week 3 Already?!


I cannot believe that it’s already the third week of co-op! I have learned and experienced so much in this short period of time. I have been doing my typical job (logging samples in and out) and other tasks the team needs, but this week in particular has been about helping out at certain events.

This week I have been able to attend and help with the Saks (Saks Fifth Avenue) Conclave event at a New York City hotel and tomorrow I will be helping out at and Elie Tahari public appearance event at the Bloomingdales in Bergen County New Jersey. The Saks Conclave event was to show Saks managers from around the country some looks from Trans 2013 and Fall Winter 2013 collections. My job was to dress models (something I’ve done plenty for Drexel events) and take pictures for the social media sites. Tomorrow I am going with some of the sales team to help facilitate an Elie Tahari public appearance, where people can meet and take pictures with Elie Tahari himself! I’ve have seen Mr. Tahari twice in the office, but maybe I’ll be able to snag a picture with him too.

Besides all the awesome events I get to work, the Elie Tahari Sample Sale! is going on! Seventy percent off of Elie Tahari Collection (women and men), T Tahari (younger target market, lower price point), shoes, handbags, and other accessories from Spring 2013! I myself got two blouses (one that I have been eying in the sample closet). So if you are in NYC come check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment