Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day to Day

This week is no different than the previous weeks a R.T.  Here as intern working in Public relations you have the daily task of checking merchandise in and out to a list of Fashion Publications and Fashion icons.  Usually I run errands most of the day which may sound daunting initially but really it is the most awesome task that I have been given here because I get a chance to discover New York and meet all different walks of life.  Initially I was a little upset about the repetitive task given however I reread the job description and it was everything that was listed in the position details sector.  I think going in I was really excited because I was interning for a household name in PR but there is more to the job than just the glitz and glam that lie behind the title.
Although I don't mind running errands and checking merchandise in I would love to get a better understanding of what PR directors and coordinators really do therefore I can know wether or not this is the direction I want to take in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment