Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Wish Come True- Two and a Half Weeks Left?!

Hey Everyone! I cannot believe that it is already March and that co-op is almost over!

I have really enjoyed my time at A Wish Come True. I really have grown to love it, even when I am looking for work to do. The people I work with are great, too! I cannot believe six months is almost up. I do not want it to end yet!

Not to tell the whole world, but I need to keep this post brief because I have a minor concussion at the moment. I play women's rugby for Drexel's club team and hit my head during the match on Saturday-- a match that we won! But I am not supposed to be on the computer much at all because it bothers my eyes and my head. This has been an issue at work because I primarily work on a computer. My boss has been very understanding and has tried to give me tasks that involve the computer very little, if not at all. I have done a lot of measuring for costing, just minus the yields. Also, organizing swatches has been a big thing I have done this week.

An exciting thing that I have experienced this week is discussing one of my design sketches I submitted a while ago. Even if it does not go through, it was really interesting to sit down with my bosses and work out how my sketch can be accomplished into a costume without making it too expensive, too much labor, or too difficult.

Well, I hope everyone has a good week! I know that I will be preparing for next week's photo shoot! And resting, of course!

-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment