Thursday, March 14, 2013

Almost Done!


I can’t believe that next week is my last week at Free People.  I am in a great place with my work right now.  Our second vignette for March is en route to the DC for our launch next Thursday.  Everything is accounted for, with no missing pieces (which is rare – we usually have a scare with missing one item!). 

As for our launch next month, April is looking pretty flawless right now.  Most of the pieces are already entered, with only 20 units that we are still waiting on to come in the mail.  Ali really pieced together some amazing garments for her ideal of what a girl going to a festival, like Coachella or Bonnaroo, would wear.

On Wednesday, I worked really hard to get the vintage area a little more organized.  It felt so good to tie up a lot of loose ends, like items deemed “TBD” and cleaning up boxes.  My little cubicle area and our vintage section looks the cleanest I have ever seen it!

I’m unsure what next week will hold. There isn’t much left to do for April, so maybe I will get started on May.  I am having lunch with my two bosses on Wednesday for my last day.  I am definitely sad to see this internship go; everyone has been so nice to me and really helpful.  I’ll reminisce a little more next week in my last post I suppose!

I usually never eat lunch at 543 because I am trying to conserve money, but since next week is my last week I am definitely treating myself to lunch and cute chocolate snacks! I hope all the co-op people splurge a little in their last few days on the job.  All the hard work definitely deserves some rewards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment