Thursday, March 7, 2013

The End Is Near!


Hello from Free People!

Since my work is pretty similar most weeks, I thought I’d share some photos of my surroundings and some other cool parts of the Free People building.  We have a launch today, so I didn’t have much to prepare for that.  Our second March launch is very small, so lately I’ve just been tackling April, which has 300 or so items.  It’s a lot of desk work, but I know the end result is going to be good.  

My last day here is March 20, so I am just trying to work hard and stay focused on the tasks ahead of me.  I have really been relishing my work environment, and here are some pictures of parts of the building I love!

One of our many racks of vintage!

Inspirational quotes all around the office!

Many boxes holding old samples covered in Indian prints.

Beautiful staircase with great Indian vases.

No comments:

Post a Comment