Monday, February 23, 2015

Bold Lip Trends

Through my Co-op, I've been asked to model for different TV segments. The past two segments have been a lot of fun but I was bummed that I never got my hair and make up done. Lucky for me this past segment I did! I got to model for NBC Live Beauty Trend segment on the trend of bold lips. I've only gotten my make up done for Prom. I'm horrible with make up. I don't know what to do with it and always need help. Luckily, my best friends and amazing at make up and always help me. For the segment, I got my make up done by this adorable chic Asian man. He was very nice and did an amazing job! My trend was bold red lips, which is one of my favorite colors to wear! My make up artist did such an incredible job that I didn't want to take it off! But sadly I went to the gym after so most of my make up came off expect for my eyeliner! He did a beautiful cat eye, which to this day I still cannot do. The segment was with two of my co-workers who work on the beauty team. We all had a blast! The segment hasn't aired yet so I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks. Hopefully, I wasn't too awkward.


This past weekend my parents visited from Boston. Of course the weekend they came was one of the coldest weekend we've had so far! My parents are used to the cold because they live in Boston and were happy to get away from the snow. We all bundled up and walked around NYC and did some shopping. That night we had dinner with my boyfriend, James at my favorite Greek restaurant, Milos. We had an incredible meal filled with lots of laughing. I can't believe I have less than a month in NYC! I'm so sad to leave and dreading the day! I'm excited to go back to my friends but sad to leave my job, boyfriend and the friends I've made while living here. 



1 comment:

  1. I think I'd just about die if I had someone do my makeup for me...in the best way possible, that is.

    A matte red lip and a black cat eye are just about my favorite things - so classic, but can be modified with color. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete