Monday, March 9, 2015

Tacos + Chanel

Last weekend my close friend, Kristen, visited me in NYC. I haven't been to Drexel since November, so it was great to see a familiar face and for her to tell me everything new happening at Drexel. As you know I'm a big foodie so we went to this amazing Mexican restaurant called, Tacombi Cafe el Presidente, which I had heard so much about. I first heard of Tacombi Cafe el Presidente on this Instagram I follow called EatingNYC. This girl Instagrams the most delicious pictures of food from different restaurants all over NYC. It's the perfect Instagram to find suggestions on where to eat in "The Big City." Many of the restaurants I've eaten have are because of Eating NYC's delectable Instagram posts. At Tacombi Cafe el Presidente we got chips and salsa (sadly Kristen doesn't like guacamole), fish tacos and chicken tacos to share, plus fantastic margaritas. We had such a fun time catching up and laughing while reminiscing of funny stories from Drexel.


On Saturday afternoon, we ran into this incredible high end boutique while walking around Soho. The boutique was called Kirna Zabete. It was basically my dream closet. There was Chanel, Celine, Givenchy, Saint Luarent, as well as many other very high end designer brands. The store was absolutely flawless, which fun decorations including neon signs on the walls. Sadly, we didn't have much time to look around and explore. I would have loved to have tried everything on but wouldn't have been able to afford anything; including the gorgeous $3,000 gowns, which would look amazing for my sorority's centennial in the Spring. I guess I can only dream about all the beautiful clothing and accessories that I one day hope to wear. 

1 comment:

  1. There are definitely a lot of places to indulge in food in the big city, and it seems like you’ve manage to land in one. Fish and chicken tacos sounds delightful; top it with margaritas, will definitely make it a great night. Thanks for sharing!


    Diane Baker @ Alejandra's Restaurant

    ReplyDelete