Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Wish Come True- Short Week!

Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

My week was nice and short: I worked Monday-Wednesday. In those days, I made a board of the Holiday styles that are going to be repeated for 2013 and swatched a number of customs. Tuesday morning, my computer would not start. It needed to be replaced. I had to do all types of filing and samples. It was incredibly annoying not having a computer because I could not finish the work I had left for myself to do that morning and had to beg for work-- if my computer had been working, I would have been plenty busy!

Wednesday, my computer was replaced! Yay! But I decided to still continue working on the new project I had been given the day before; I had to pick out every style sample that Rebecca, the Australia/New Zealand client wanted to repeat next year. She picked out over 100 styles! However, I did not finish because if I work at it for too long, my eyes start to hurt and some of the pattern makers had more urgent things for me to do! I will probably finish it tomorrow though, assuming I do not run out of room on the racks!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a great time with family and friends!

Good luck with your weeks!
-Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Working with a client from New Zealand sounds like a lot of fun! Probably not the fact that she picked over 100 styles...but at least you get to be exposed to different things!

    ReplyDelete