Sunday, November 11, 2012

Back to New Jersey

Sorry to be posting a date late, I was having technical difficulties yesterday. This week at Full Circle Group LLC was very diverse. On Wednesday, our company had a meeting about the few upcoming months. The meeting was to go over each employee's plan-of-action for the season and to also go over our calendars to make sure we all have our schedules figured out. On Thursday, we all worked together to set up The North Face showroom in Wycoff, New Jersey. This involved unpacking, scanning, organizing, and hanging the Fall 2013 samples (just like I've been doing in Westchester for the past month). On Friday, I made a billboard for one of our accounts (a ski shop). To do this, I used The North Face's Dealer Marketing Resource Center to create the billboard using a template on that website, and then edited the ad in Photoshop. I also went through our Spring 2013 workbooks and Macy's and Macys.com orders to check which items in their order feature The North Face technology (such as Hyvent and Flashdry). For the next month, I will be working out of our NYC showroom helping to show the Fall 2013 to our accounts and am looking very forward to my first week working in NYC.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like it will be really exciting! Did you know that you would get to work out of the showroom in NYC? You really seem like you are getting a well-rounded experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -you sound so involved, can you post a picture of the billboard? Sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria: Yes, I did. They told me about the various places I would be traveling to (Westchester PA, Wycoff NJ, Lake Tahoe, and NYC) during my co-op when I went on the interview in the spring.

    Christa: I'm not sure. I will ask my employer!

    ReplyDelete