Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Wish Come True- Almost Over

Hello everyone!

This week was busy. I worked on PPSS size-set markers, invoices, and other various tasks. I also have a lot of samples to file: three full racks.

Another task I completed was making an Excel worksheet that consisted of types of swatches-- meaning, the color, component number, and location of the roll of fabric. I gave this worksheet to Shyla so that she could set up a swatch marker, in which we will get swatches cut for our library.

Today, I pulled a few styles and measured their sequin #46, and made a worksheet for my boss. Other than all of this, I have worked on a huge stack of invoices. They are very time-consuming when I get a stack of them. I have been working on making sure I have put things back and getting little tasks done.

Lately, I have been thinking about how co-op is almost over. I realize that I have learned a lot working at A Wish Come True. I actually like the idea of designing a lot more than I thought I did. But I still have my heart set on buying. I will miss everyone that I work with, and I will miss being exposed to so much.

I am looking forward to the rest of the week. Hope you all have a good one!

-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment