Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Wish Come True- Photo Shoot Ready

Hello everyone! This week has been mostly busy. I have done a lot of tasks such as samples, markers, and label printing. But also, I have done stuff in preparation for Monday's photo shoot.

More samples have started popping up in the model's room, but not all of them. There are supposed to be almost 50 different styles! I have costed all the samples already in the room, too. It is making me nervous that there are not a lot in the room yet! I have researched new hairstyles for the photo shoot too! This was fun because I looked on Pinterest until I found the perfect style that was the most versatile.

Yesterday, we had a meeting about the photo shoot, as well. The woman who schedules and runs the shoots is going to be out for a month, so we had to divide up all the tasks! It was interesting to hear all the tasks and jobs that the one woman does!

I am hoping to finish prepping for the shoot tomorrow and Friday. Monday will certainly be interesting with all the extra responsibility that I have acquired!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment