Friday, February 14, 2014

Already Stressed


I am pretty sure that signing up for classes stresses me out more than the classes themselves. The whole process of finding classes that don't have overlapping times, fit your daily schedule, and that you actually need to/ can take is a long, grueling process that I absolutely hate.  I have been planning my schedule since last week and finally at 7 am this morning had to ensure my spot in each and every one of my 5 classes.  You would think that it finally ends there and since I got the schedule I planned for I would be happy; nope, I still have a couple complications that are yet to be resolved.
Although right now I can't stand the thought of class, I am actually really excited to return to school.  I miss being on campus, around my friends all the time, having Fridays off, and sleeping late.  I know in about two months I will be killing myself with midterms and homework and wishing I was back on coop but for right now I really can't wait to come back.  I really enjoy certain aspects of being a working woman such as, not being poor all the time, having a daily routine, no homework (thats a big one), and holding responsibility in the real world, but at the same time, I am ready to be a college student again who stays up late, does things last minute, and pulls all nighters.  It is scary to think that we only have 4 more terms at Drexel and 4 more stressful mornings of signing up for classes.  

1 comment:

  1. It's true, there's a certain point during co-op where you start to miss being in classes. I actually staying in my position as a part-time intern once I returned to classes in the spring, so the transition back to school was a little less abrupt. To be honest, I've been working ever since co-op, so once you start you may never stop! Best of luck with figuring out the rest of your schedule.

    ReplyDelete