Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Arrivals

It's an exciting time for the Entertainment department as our newest team member Leah has been hired. Leah and I are both the same age and both in our last year of college. She originally had an internship with us for 3 weeks and it went so well that she was offered to continue her job as a contractor while back at school like myself. Leah's job entails PR responsibilities as that is what she is concentrating on in school. 

I wish I could have been there to experience the group dynamic in person and work more closely with Leah and get to know her on a more interpersonal level. From the communication we did have however I am happy to have her as a part of the team and I believe she adds another key dimension to our department that was missing before her arrival. I am excited to meet her in person and pick her brain about what she has been learning about PR as it is a very interesting topic and a crucial aspect of the entertainment business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment