Sunday, February 2, 2014

Main Street America

One of the only reasons I will be watching the Super Bowl this year, and I think every other woman in America can agree with me, is for the commercials. I cannot wait to see the Alex and Ani commercial which will be airing in the Philadelphia area at 7:47 pm tonight! Though I have already seen the commercial, I cannot wait to see it air on the big screen surrounded by my friends and positive energy. I feel a sense of pride for the company I work for not only because our products are made from recycled materials, not only because they are grounded in the lifestyle of positivity, but because they are 100% Made in America. This past year I have found myself buying American as much as I possibly can, and I challenge you too as well! Take a look at the Alex and Ani 2014 Super Bowl commercial below if you miss it on the big screen! 

Click to view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94R8Vh-_ZM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DB94R8Vh-_ZM&app=desktop

2 comments:

  1. You should be so proud to work for such an awesome brand! I loved the commercial, especially how it showed behind the scenes footage of where the products are made and the mission behind the brand. I felt that as a fashion student I connected with the store interiors and bracelets themselves, but also as an everyday person who wants to purchase American products and bring positive energy into my life. I'm excited to hear everyone else's thoughts on the commercial, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! I'm happy you enjoyed it :) I am so lucky I get to work for a company that I share the same core values with, it really enriches the working experience. It makes me even more proud to wear my bracelets knowing the story behind them, I think that is a huge reason why the brand resonates with people.

    ReplyDelete