Saturday, February 8, 2014

Live Music

As I sit and create graphics for the latest Colour of London show, I am reminded of how badly I wish I could be in the audience seeing them play! They have been working on writing and practicing new songs and I wish I could be there to hear what I know they have been working on for quite some time now. I desire to hear their new songs and what their beautiful brains have come up with. Working so closely with the band I feel like I am a part of it. Being a key member in creating a brand image to the outside world working closely alongside my team members has allowed us to become very close. Knowing all the lyrics to their songs, being exposed to different versions of each song, and working with the guys both on an individual level and as a collective team, you develop a sense of camaraderie and pride of being a part of something bigger than yourself.

If only I could be there to hear them live!


Colour of London playing an acoustic set at Mad Donna's in Nashville 2/4/14

No comments:

Post a Comment