Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dreaming of Valentino

This past weekend I went back to Philadelphia with Ashley for Halloween. We had an absolute blast! I love Halloween because I love to dress up and see what other people wear. I was surprised by how creative my guy friends costumes were. They looked absolutely fantastic and hilarious. The weekend as usual flew by and was sad to say goodbye to my friends. But Ashley and I will be back in Philadelphia next weekend for her Birthday.

Last week was busy per usual at Alison Brod. I was running around the office and NYC doing an array of errands and tasks. At the office, I was doing sample requests, press clippings and research for upcoming events for our clients. I love doing press clippings because I get to use photoshop. I also enjoy doing sample requests because I get to "online shop" and pull samples from our showroom. After seeing the garments and accessories online it's tempting not to go back online after work and order it.

Many woman at my office have the Valentino flats and heels. I think my next investment will be the Valentino flats or the possibly the Chloe boots. I'm absolutely obsessed with both of them! The Valentino flats are so classic with an edge because of the studs. Hopefully, I can save up my babysitting money, that I'm now making and buy the Valentino flats some point soon. The problem is before I know it there will be snow on the ground. So maybe I should hold off on the Valentino shoes and get a pair of nice boots instead. But they are just so beautiful that I might still just get them even though it'll be winter.

I can't believe the weather in NYC. It's freezing one day and then the next it's  68 degrees! I just want it to be cold or warm and not this in between. I'm ready to wear my chunky, warm sweaters, new wool Vince grey coat and booties. I love the fall weather but winter not so much. Still I'm dreaming about the Valentino flats, so I think I'll have to get them.



No comments:

Post a Comment