Monday, November 10, 2014

Drew's in the House

Last week was a very eventful and busy day at the office. These past few weeks we've had many events at the office and out of the office. Many of our fashion clients are showcasing their Spring 2015 collections. Last week I took photos of the Spring 2015 collection for one of our clients at their Soho store. The collection was absolutely gorgeous and had me begging for Spring/Summer. Winter hasn't even begun yet and I'm already ready for Spring. At the event there were breakfast treats in the morning and hummus with carrots and string beans in the afternoon. I honestly think that hummus might have been the best hummus I've ever eaten. All my co-workers agreed. The hummus was also paired with truffle oil potato chips. It was literally a bite of heaven.

Last week was also very exciting because we had Drew Barrymore in our office. We had an event in our office for one of her products. Before she got there I had to go downstairs and grab her bags and coat. I actually got to carry her coat, which sounds weird to be excited about but I was freaking out. It was absolutely surreal when she walked into the office. I've seen her in movies and magazines but seeing her in person was like a dream. She's so effortlessly chic and stunning. She has that noticeable voice and side smile. Although, I never got to formerly meet her I walked past her many times in the office and overheard her conversations. She seems like such a normal person. Not a diva or self-centered. Just a very chill and friendly person. Hopefully she'll be back in the office again within these next five months.

No comments:

Post a Comment