Saturday, November 29, 2014

TGITG (Thank God It's Thanksgiving!)


    I’m typing this at whirlwind speed because, duh-oh, I forgot to write my blog post again. (Sorry, Catherine!)

    I’ll be honest, though. I only had work one day this week – and I didn’t really do much that would be interesting to an external audience. Monday, I worked on some spreadsheets on the computer, wrote down some numbers…generally boring stuff. Tuesday, I was feeling under the weather and stayed home to sleep and fend off whatever was in my system. Wednesday, I had off.

    Having some time to dedicate purely to decompressing has really been wonderful, though. My boyfriend is a Culinary Arts major here, works at a restaurant in Center City, and didn’t go home for the holiday due to his schedule. I never go back to my hometown for Thanksgiving, so it worked out that we’d have someone to spend the holiday with. J We spent the day making food, eating, and Netflixing.

    I’ve got two more weeks until I leave for Winter Break. Frankly, it’s a little scary realizing that my Co-Op experience is pretty much half over. Where has the time gone?

1 comment:

  1. Aw! That's nice that you and your boyfriend got to spend Thanksgiving together, and it doesn't hurt that he's probably an awesome cook! It is strange realizing that we're almost halfway done, although I'm secretly pretty excited to get back to school..

    ReplyDelete