Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Where Has the Time Gone?

Who would have imagined that ten weeks would go by so fast? Starting back in September, I could not have imagined all the experience, connections, and fun I could gain in just a brief three months. As I begin my last week interning at Tommy Hilfiger, I can't help but feel nostalgic. Luckily, today I confirmed my spring internship in the same department starting in March! I couldn't be more thrilled to continue working until up to graduation.

 After much thought about whether or not I should apply for an internship in the winter back in Philly, I've decided to focus on working my part time job more often to save money for the spring when I won't be able to make money consistently. After all, living as a college student and an unpaid intern has been taking a toll on my funds! I'm happy to have experienced this dual-life and am now getting a second shot at it as well, hopefully leading me to better prepare myself! Although I'm going to miss everyone at Tommy for the next three months, I'm excited to not commute four hours, three days a week!

1 comment:

  1. Your internship sounded amazing and I can't believe you have to leave already! I hope you formed many connections and maybe you can continue your journey at Tommy after graduation since it sounded like you loved it. I think they really appreciated your input and creative eye, and would love to have you back (obviously since you are going back in March!). Don't worry, it will be nice to have some time off, trust me!

    ReplyDelete