Monday, October 20, 2014

A Busy Week Ahead!

More and more gift cards…It is a busy and exciting week at Cashman and Associates! One of Michelle’s clients is finally opening its doors in Center City. Since I have stuffed a majority of the gift bags for the event, I get to work it as well. I am very excited. I am not sure what to expect but during the last event I volunteered to work, my job was to follow the photographer around and get the names of everyone he photographed. Before this internship began, I didn’t know that what I was doing was an actual job. I always thought someone just googled all of these people, which now seems ridiculous. As simple as it sounds, it was actually very difficult. I had to make sure I was spelling each name correct, which is difficult when there are so many people approaching you at once. I also needed to know whom they worked for and why they were at the event. The photographer wasn’t helping my job either. He was moving so fast I almost couldn’t keep up. However, I hope this event is different and I have a different job. I am just excited to be able to go to the event and see it all come together and all our hard work to pay off.


After talking to some of the other interns, I learned that I am the only one that has used the printer, updated binders, and continuously checks on my executive’s clients. This made me feel better because I started much later than all the other interns and thought I was at a disadvantage, but I guess I was wrong. I also found out that Michelle trusts me with many more tasks than the other executives trust their interns. This made me happy, but it also got me to thinking about what the other interns do all day…

No comments:

Post a Comment