Friday, October 31, 2014

Can't Stop, Won't Stop.

Whew, I hardly had time to write this post this week. It was a big week at Michael Kors because we got our protos in for Fall 2015, so they asked me to work an extra day. Because of this, I had to ask my boss at Galore if I could take that day off and come in an extra day the next week (which Michael Kors will give me off the next week). I have also taken a couple nights off from my night job because I have been really sick and fatigued.

I have accepted that my weekends in New York aren't going to be the wild times that I expected. Me and Olivia usually only go out once a weekend rather than both nights simply because we are tired! We did have a good amount of friends visiting this past Friday so we had a good night out with them. I've also made time for a couple dates on my nights off, and I am liking the pickings in New York much more than Philly :)

Next week will probably be another busy week, but luckily I will be working an extra day at Galore which is usually where I enjoy myself much more. I will also be attending a Kimbra concert next Thursday because their publicist asked Galore if they wanted to attend and do a feature, so they sent me. Free tickets to a concert and getting to meet the artist for an interview will be pretty cool, although it means I have to make time to research and come up with questions, and that I'll also have to take off from my other job.

Oh well, time to let loose this Halloween weekend in Philadelphia with all my friends (who I am trying to make more of in NY).

No comments:

Post a Comment