Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dancing Queen

Thursday was a busy and extremely long day at work. I got to work at 8:30 AM to work an event for one of our clients. Our client was showing there Spring 2015 collection to editors and the press. I was in charge of helping set up, take pictures and signing in the editors and the press. For the event we had Bakes by Melissa mini cupcakes and one our clients Treat House. For those of you who don't know Treat House it's different flavored mini rice crispy treats. Some of the flavors we had were s'mores, oreo, coconut, birthday cake, and others. They are absolutely delicious! Plus they look adorable! Next time I have people over I want to get them. It's such a clever and different idea. That night I worked another event for one of our clients at there store in Soho. I was there until 8:00 PM it was a very long day but also an amazing experience.


On Friday my best friend Nicole came to visit along with some of my Drexel guy friends. She didn't get in until 7:30 PM because of her classes but we didn't hesitate to go out once she got here. We went to an Italian restaurant near Lincoln Center called, Cafe Fiorello. She's gluten free and they have gluten free pasta so I thought it would be the perfect place. I had this clam pasta, which was delicious. Afterwords, all my Drexel friends came over to our apartment. We later went out that night. We all had such a blast and it was great to be with all my Drexel friends. It was also fun to show them NYC. On Saturday, we all went to the Brooklyn Diner and had a delectable and hearty breakfast. I had an egg white omelet with feta, mushrooms, tomato, and spinach and a side of smoke salmon, because the Brooklyn Diner's smoked salmon is out of this world. 



After breakfast, Nicole and I walked through Central Park. It was the most perfect and beautiful day. My birthday present to Nicole was Mamma Mia tickets, so we had tickets for a matinĂ©e show. She has always wanted to see Mamma Mia and absolutely loved it! It was very challenging not to sing-a-long during the show, because we both know all the words to the songs. Mamma Mia puts you in such a good mood.  "Dancing Queen" will always make me stand up, dance, and belt it out. At the end of the show they have the audience sing and dance, so that's exactly was Nicole and I did. It was a fun end to a perfect day. 

1 comment:

  1. Can you get those rice krispy treats for us? I'm mad I didn't take as many pictures as you last weekend! I definitely need to find a Broadway show to see for myself while I am here.

    ReplyDelete