Friday, October 17, 2014

Never Growing Up

Cleary I have been very busy and behind on my work this week, since this post is a little late. I have been swamped at co-op! We are very busy with a certain clients opening events. I had to stuff over a 1000 gift bags with a variety of things. Some of the gift bags included a $1,000 gift-card. I obviously wanted a gift-card, but that didn't happen. Most of Michelle's clients need their reports done by the 15th of each month so I was very busy this week getting them all done. This type of work is very meticulous, but doesn't take much brain power, which makes it hard to keep interested. I try my best to stay focused. 

Today in the office, we had a music jam session that included NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, and 98 Degrees. There were only a few people in the office because one of the executives is getting married today. So the few that were left in the office had fun. Even though it was a fun Friday, I still had a ton of work to do today. Michelle left at noon, so the other executives thought that I had nothing to do and gave me their stuff too. I thought I would at least get out early today, but that was the opposite of what happened. I stayed in the office past when I usually do. I am not trying to complain, just a long work week. I am exhausted. Is this how grown-ups feel? I don't want to be a grown-up...ever. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel you 100% right now. A lot of people come back from Co-Op being like, "Ugh, I hate being in classes!" but honestly right now I feel like classes were easier than this. I'm sure it'll get easier for all of us, but still...That taste of adulthood is something I wasn't expecting as much.

    ReplyDelete