Friday, April 24, 2015

Photo-Styling Fun

Photo-styling is something that I have always loved, even as a child when I didn't know there was a technical term for dressing up and taking pictures of my friends and I. I spent hours putting together "looks" and we would have so much fun setting up our little photo shoots. Now, as I have been in school for about 4 years and have had internships where I was able to style and be styled I have realized that this is my passion. I enjoy being the eyes behind the image when it comes to styling a model and making decisions on how he or she should pose in the atmosphere that they are in. I also love doing this without a model and with just the product. I was given the opportunity to do this at Knit Wit with some new merchandise that had come to the store. For an entire work day I had a blast messing around with the store space and the product to create some awesome images! I hope to pursue a career in styling which will lead me to creative directing.




No comments:

Post a Comment