Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Day Off

Days off take a whole new meaning when you are working full-time. Today was a beautiful day that I truly appreciated just being able to walk around outside leisurely. On the days that I work I rarely get to go outside. I usually go out for five minutes to grab lunch or coffee then return to the office to eat and work through my lunch break. Today was amazing just being able to sit outside for more than 10 minutes soaking in the sun. The feeling of the sun on my face was better than any feeling I could have pick for this special day.


This experience made me realize that once starting full-time employment things are going to change drastically. It occurred to me today that being a student allowed me to do things that being an employee will not. I realize that I am going to miss being in college and living the life that I have lived for the past four years.  

1 comment:

  1. I too, have come to this realization. I also work full time expect on Fridays and then work my second job on Saturdays and Sundays. Having Friday off is one of the best things just being able to be outside and not inside all day.

    ReplyDelete