Thursday, May 28, 2015

Purchase Orders

This week and last week I spent a lot of time completing purchase orders for new styles and flow orders to existing styles.  I also created new style numbers and entered new style information into our system for orders that will be completed by December and January. When I first learned how to do this I found it pretty confusing. The program my company uses to complete orders electronically is a bit complicated and requires you to open and close many pages and input all sorts of information. I have gotten used to the program and no longer find it difficult, but the work can get a bit tedious, mainly because you have to place a separate order for each shipment. It has shown me though, that practice makes perfect and what I used to find confusing, with a few weeks practice, is now easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment