Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Meeting Prep

This week I am helping to prepare for our brand's final line review. During this quarterly meeting all of the styles that the buyer is planning to develop are presented to the executive team. For the meeting, each brand is supposed to have exact samples of each skew on the assortment form. So that is where I come in. I spent this week and last making sure that we requested samples from the vendors if we had not already received one. This became a little tricky because the samples are so early in the development process they are not always sent in correct colors, qualities, and are not fitted. It has been a busy week communicating with vendors to track all of the samples down, but now that all of the samples are in we are ready for the meeting. I love weeks where I am busy, it really makes me happy to be at work.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you when you say you love being busy at work. It really makes the time go by quickly and you definitely get a sense of achievement after working so hard. It is also rewarding to see a successful end result of something you've been so focused on!

    ReplyDelete