Monday, May 11, 2015

All About San Lorenzo

I work at San Lorenzo Bikinis four days a week alongside my boss, the District Manger of the company.  San Lorenzo is extremely popular in the Hawaiian Islands as well as in California and all over the world because of its strong online presence. There are four stores in Oahu which include, one on the North Shore in Haleiwa, one of the East side in Kailua, one in town at the Ala Moana Center Mall, and one right by the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Pucks Alley. There is also one store in Maui, and two stores in California one that was just recently opened in Malibu in mid April.

The stores carry their own bikinis, which are made in Peru, brazilin style (extremely cheeky) and thong only. They also sell designer bikinis such as, Issa De Mar, Acacia, Rove and much more. They also carry clothing from popular Hawaiian Designers as well as clothing from California designers, all with a beachy feel. I am learning so much about bikini designers and new clothing designers that I never knew existed. They carry jewelry and accessories, the perfect place to shop for a girl that loves the beach.


The company is run entirely by woman with an online office and a corporate office in which I work out of. One of the best perks of my job is the dress code. I can dress completely casual wearing almost anything I want, rompers, dresses, shorts, ripped jeans. And I get to wear slippers (flip-flops) everyday which is a dream come true of mine. They also encourage little makeup and natural, beachy hair.

1 comment:

  1. First off, you seem to be living the life! I think that it is really great that you're working with bikinis and beachwear because there really aren't too many opportunities for those categories on the east coast. Definitely take advantage of this opportunity because it sounds like such a unique and amazing experience! Do you think you'll move to Hawaii after you graduate?!

    ReplyDelete