Monday, May 4, 2015

The New Normal

I feel like I'm finally getting in the full swing of things at work. My commute is becoming less annoying and more relaxing. I've even gotten used to 9 hour days. I won't deny that my paychecks have helped ease me into this transition. Today my mom met me for lunch in Philly. It was so great to have a lunch break outside of the store. Work has been slowing down a bit, but it's the calm before the storm. We are supposed to get four palates of regalia tomorrow. I will spend 90% of my day tomorrow sorting through regalia in the back room. I'll be counting and organizing hundreds of regalia. I can't wait till it's my turn to come to the store to pick up my regalia to graduate. It's nice to have a slow day at work before all hell breaks loose come graduation season. It's going to be a very crazy packed month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment