Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Much Needed Break

This past week was absolutely insane. We had the grad fair last Tuesday. The grad fair is an event hosted within the bookstore. At the fair students can get their regalia for the first time as well as talk to other vendors such as framing companies and class ring companies. It's a very large event that only last one day. I was distributing regalia all day. The day went by so fast. We handed out 600 pieces of regalia before 2pm! It was insane. I was extremely exhausted from Tuesday on. After having such an extremely busy week I was so happy to have yesterday off. Happy Memorial Day everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. I was a part of the mad rush to get their regalia too. It really made graduation set in and I realized that I am graduating in two weeks and one day. I can't wait to start my new "real" life, however, I am terrified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I was so excited to have a break for Memorial day. Just that one day can help a lot when you are working full time!

    ReplyDelete