Saturday, November 2, 2013

It’s the Midway Point

It’s odd to think that I am already half way done this experience. It is my 6th week here at Allure, and I have 7 weeks after this point. It just feels strange to stay somewhere this short of a time after being on co-op for 6 months. It also feels weird to know that I won’t be interning next term, since I will have too heavy of a course load to allow me to intern. Working just feels like a natural thing for me at this point. I absolutely despise being bored. Yes, I am one of those people who will search for a task, even when there’s absolutely nothing to do. Also I wish I could get another internship under my belt before I graduate. I am going to try to get another position spring term if my schedule allows it.  Who knows though, maybe I will find a new appreciation for relaxation after this term’s commute. I do really like Allure as a magazine I think its really beautiful magazine and every one is SO nice! It is such a pleasant work environment, and everyone always makes me feel at home every day. I would love to possibly work there again in the future. 
            On another note I hope everyone is having a fabulous Halloween, Although I have been really sick ( the commute finally ran me down). Halloween is my favorite holiday! Something about being a Design and Merchandising major makes me love the idea of dressing up and making a costume! Is anyone being anything really original or fun?! I would love to hear about it!
Have a wonderful week
X

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment