Friday, November 15, 2013

Winters Coming

     My boss is on vacation for the next week in Disney, leaving me with much more responsibility. It's a little more nerve wracking to think that no one is there to remind me when a project is due, when proofing needs to be collected, or to go to when I have a question. But, on the other hand having this large sense of responsibility is empowering.
     Although I have been feeling motivated at work, getting to work is becoming increasingly harder; I literally hate the cold weather. It is such a struggle for me to peel myself out of my warm cozy bed just to get into a freezing cold car. The other day it was even snowing while I was driving to work. Another downfall of this time of yea is that I hardly get the opportunity to see the sun. It is nice and sunny on my way to work,  but on my way home the sun has also completely set. On top of that, my cubicle isn't near any windows so I really hardly ever get to see the daytime during my right hour work days. I am really this winter flies by with minimal snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment