Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Already...?


Wait. It’s the end of my fourth week at Free People? That’s a full month! No way! Time is flying. And it’s week seven of my last spring term at Drexel? Oh boy. Maybe it was being on coop that made coming back to classes fly by. I know we always talk about how fast terms go by here, but usually there’s a little week 4 slump…followed by what seems like an eternity until we reach week nine, when things then move too fast with projects and finals. But not this term. Things have been steadily moving, for me at least. The past two years, spring term has always been the toughest to stay focused in. Seeing that most schools are taking finals when we take midterms, and then the weather gets nice and you get that beach fever. This year, however, I’m very happy to be in the city still, working, and dare I say it, in classes.

Despite my enjoyment for how things are going this term, I still am very excited about studying abroad this summer. I love to travel and I can’t wait to be in Europe for more than a month! I am excited to explore new countries, meet new people, and learn about other cultures. What a great way to learn new things—with experiences!  

No comments:

Post a Comment