Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My New Quiet Office Space


What a difference a week can make! In terms of work and the weather! Last week it was in the 50’s and 60’s, and now it’s in the 90’s!!! The Memorial Day weekend has officially kicked off summer! Everyone and everything around the city has changed, and just in a matter of days. After doing a lot of graphic design work and making signs for future pop up shops last week, I’ve had a lighter load this week editing designs and making plans for future events created by Pop Shop. The past three years at Drexel and I have never noticed how the city changes once the weather becomes warmer and schools are out. I primarily meet with the creators of Pop Shop in Center City on location, or in Starbucks on University of Penn’s campus. Now that most colleges in Philadelphia are out for the summer, there is a very eerie feeling doing work at Starbucks. I can concentrate my focus more on my work because there is practically no one studying at the coffee shops, and I can beat the heat at the same time! As most Drexel students begin to stake their place in library and study for finals, I’m enjoying doing my work on U Penn’s quiet campus. My new “office” space is quite nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment