Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog


As I have said before, I was (and am) a huge fan of Free People and check their website and blog multiple times a week. The format and content of their blog makes them a true lifestyle brand, which is one of the big reasons why I love them so much and was so interested and excited to get this opportunity. Every week one of the bloggers, Jana, does an “Office style” post showcasing a trend that is big in the office and pictures some of the employees. The other week I was one of the lucky few selected to be featured! It was awesome to see myself on the blog that I so often frequent. Even though it is something seemingly small, it was a nice reminder that I am proud to have gotten this position at a company I had much desire to work for.

In other news, last week was a short week with having Friday off for the holiday. Nonetheless, it was busy as usual. I completed my regular tasks and worked on a few projects. There was another big ideas meeting, showcasing upcoming product and merchandising ideas, which was interesting as always. All in all, everything was good in Building 25.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday!


(Photo Credit: Jana, Bldg 25 Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment