Monday, May 27, 2013

Here comes market week!

The new Elie Tahari line is coming! The line was just presented to the staff last night and it is amazing! So you are probably thinking, "what does this mean for intern Hannah?". Well this means I need to first empty out the entire sample closet. Get rid of all the spring samples ( February, March, April, and May) for both collection and T Tahari and send them off to the warehouse. Sending racks and racks to the shipping room, to make space for the fall samples that were in the showroom. Then once I am done with that I will move the Fall samples that are currently in the showroom to the sample closet. Where then we can move the new line into the showroom. You would think that I would be dreading this process, but I am kind of excited for it. It comes with the whole excitement of handling any Elie Tahari garment. Bring on the samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment